Booked products management
This interface shows which are the products that at the moment are reserved on the supplier and the quantities needed to fulfill the pending and processing orders.
Columns of the table are:
- Remote ID: the supplier model (product with size) ID of the reserved product.
- Brand, Category, Subcategory, Code, Size: information to better identify the model.
- Local Processing Q.ty: quantity of products currently in processing orders in Magento, excluding the ones that have been already confirmed to the supplier.
- Local Pending Q.ty: quantity of products currently in pending orders (Magento quote entity or cart)
- Local Stock Q.ty: stock information currently stored in Magento.
- Remote Booked Qty: quantity of product currently reserved on the supplier. It exclude quantities already confirmed (better explained in integration workflow explanation)
- Remote Available Q.ty: the current available quantity on the supplier website. If there are anomalies in the numbers in this table is sufficient to press the Sync with supplier button and reserved products and availabilities will be automatically updated for products present in this interface.