Welcome to Magento BrandsSync Documentation
BrandsSync 1.0.0 is designed and tested only with Magento 1.9.x.x. Magento 2.0 is NOT yet supported
This documentation will guide you through setup, configuration and day-by-day use of the Magento BrandsSync plugin.
- Supplier is B2B platform which is selling its products through a BrandsSync enabled website.
- BrandsSync is a Magento extension that allow you to automatically import products from the supplier B2B in your web store and automatically send the orders back to the supplier.
- Magento is the platform software you are using to build your B2C store.
- Drop shipper is YOU and You are a supplier's customer.
- End Customer is your customer.
Let's get started now!
- Improved Checkout and Booked Products performance
- Added Custom category tree support
- Fixed compatibility with updated XML structure.
- Support for configurable products: Products can now be imported as configurable (in addition to grouped) and the ones without size (e.g. bags, wallets, etc) will be imported as simple.
- Background product import: Importing products may be a long task, so the 1.0.0 release process products to be imported using Magento cron procedures instead of asking the user to wait for the import to be completed, allowing you to save a lot of time.
- Added a new status page to check that your configuration is fine. It checks for API permissions, scheduled tasks execution, product import queue, attribute settings and webserver/php configurations.
- Added support for new attributes available in supplier data like gender and color, which can be used to improve the search filter experience.
- Allow to filter only for products that are not already imported.
- Compatible with Magento Security Patch SUPEE-6788 (and Magento 220.127.116.11)
- Allow imported categories to be renamed and rearranged without causing new products import to restore the original category name
- Allow you to choose a Magento attribute to use to import product’s brand data (check the official documentation for more details)
- Improved reliability of products availability check before allowing an customer to place an order
- Decreased log verbosity for non brandssync orders
- Fixed some rare issues that cause errors while checking order status on the remote platform